Get ISO Certification
ISO stands for International Organization for Standardisation. It an international, independent body that certifies organisations and companies, to provide standards of quality, security and usage of the product and/or services. In a competitive world with constantly emerging businesses, it is important to provide quality services and products to the customers, otherwise, someone else will. To ensure their that they sustain, businesses try to get an ISO certification to ensure the credibility and efficiency of the company.
ISO certification is a quality regulation tool, it not only identifies management operations in a business but also standardizes how a businesses work in a commercial and/or industrial setup. A business with an ISO certificate has met the requirements that are considered as a standard for the public good.
Uses and Benefits of ISO Registration
ISO registration has numerous benefits. Some of them are:
- Customer Satisfaction – The standardisation by ISO is meant for customer satisfaction – to enable and ensure an organisation to better serve its customers. These standards are designed to meet customer requirements, therefore, increase customer satisfaction.
- Internal and International Credibility – ISO certification not only provides your organisation national credibility but also helps you build a business overseas.
- Improve Quality – The standards ensure that quality is always given important. Also, in the case of business overseas, international credibility can only be maintained if the product or service is of high quality.
- Business Efficiency – ISO certification implementation enhances the functional efficiency of an organisation. Before ISO certification, the ISO agency looks into the processes and information employed by the business. ISO implementations will help you to use these processes <> in a way that manages resources effectively and efficiently.
- Government Tenders – ISO certification will help you get government tenders because a majority of them now require ISO certification.
Different ISO Standards
ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management
ISO 10012- Measurement Management Systems
ISO 2768-1 – General Tolerances
ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
ISO 19011 – Auditing Management
OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management
ISO 22000 – Food Safety
ISO 20000-1 – IT Management
ISO 27001 – Information Media Security System
ISO 50001 – Energy management
ISO 31000 – Risk Management
How to Register for ISO Certificate?
The two prerequisites to the actual application process are
- Choosing the type of ISO Certification – As you can see above there are various types of certifications. You have to register for the one suitable for your business.
- Choosing an ISO Certification body. These are separate, external bodies that certify a business, ISO just sets the standards. Choosing a credible and legitimate body is important.
Process for ISO Certification
- Create an application/contract that is agreed upon by both – applicant and registrar. This contract includes the rights and duties of both parties like liability issues, confidentiality, etc.
- Quality and Documents Review – The ISO auditor will review the existing quality manuals, procedures and policies being followed in the organization. The auditor will assess the gaps between the what is present and what is required according to the ISO standards.
- ISO Decision – After bridging the gaps, the registrar will take a decision if all the non – conformities are met and provide the organisation with an ISO certification.
Online Registration : Since Certification providers are external bodies, you can apply for registration through various bodies.